Thursday, May 26, 2011

my Indonesian friend

yello,

today nak cite pasal kawan indonesia saya. name die Bianlala Susetyo. Lahir pada 11 Juni 19XX.
he is the only one indonesian friend i have except for yasser and pekerja2 indon kat sony tu. Kire dia ni mmg baik antara yg semua2 tu la. 

Bian ni mmg coooool abess. So dengan die ta rasa awkward lgsg bile bersembang o kua makan. Siap p bazaar ramadhan lagi tauuu. Terkenal bian ni pun accidentally je pun. Melalui eika. Bile eika p setadi, aku pun ngan ta maluu mengikut. Dari situ kenal bian ni. Mule2 kenal tu malu-malu kak limah la org kate. Lame2 siap leh kenakan lagi si bian ni. 

Bian ni so so so so pandai. Kalau ade kerja skolah yg ta reti buat, leh gtalk bian n die tanpa rase terpaksa akan turun bawah n tolong. So mmg die ni supeeeeer baik laaa! suka gile kawan ngan die ni. Sepanjang 4 tahun kenal bian, rase gembira sgt. Die senyum manis. Since aku suka kenakan die, die pun suka la kenakan aku.. Tapi nak wat cane, skang ni bian dah grad ( motip grad awal dari aku ). so sem ni bian tadeeee. sob sob. last sunday, he already went back to indonesia. Ade la berFb jap aritu. Rase sedih pulak. Tapi tape bian. I will always remeber you. All the kindness and guidance u gave me i will cherish it. Kau mmg the best indonesian friend i ever had. Paling taley lupa, kau ajar aku EMT time aku saket aritu. Aku akan ingat kau sampai bile2! Sori la bian sebab ta bagi ape2 kat kau tapi my pray always be with you. Wish u ol the best in the future and jgn lupa jempuuut. aku AKAN dtg punyaaa. Aku akan rindu kat kau bian sebab kau mmg best n paling sempoi. May ALLAH bless you and i pray for ur happiness .


This is Bian final words to all of EE fellows. Rase sedih sgt bile bace. ( Sori bian curik ayat kau )

Dear all,
study week has ended and for some of us finally the university study almost
come to an end. I'd like to thank to all of u for the last 4 years, it's
been fun and memorable.
Rewind back the time, as people who live very far from here, it was
difficult at first to leave home and begin my study here. Didn't know anyone
and try to adapt with the language and the culture, i believe i also
represent the other international students. Being far away from home is
difficult. But thanks to all for being open, I finally manage to blend, or
at least have tried :) 
I'm sorry for any mistakes that i've done to anyone,, if someone have ever
had any disagreement or misunderstanding with me in perhaps my jokes, study
(marks or assignment), project group (including Lab partner), sports (for
example when i tried to arrange some sports events among us and it wasn't
perfect eventually), or even girls,, I do sincerely apologize for all those
things and hope we can leave it behind.... 

I really appreciate any help that u guys have done to me during these four
years, being friendly and all. And of course, thanks for giving me such a
good impression of Malaysian hospitality during my time here. I hope i've
given the same impression about my country. In case I haven't, if anyone of
u have a plan to visit Jakarta or Bandung in the future, I'd be glad to take
u around and show u the Indonesian's hospitality hehe =) 

Since I don't think I would be able to work here, It looks like I'll go back
home to start my career and hence it's unlikely we'll ever meet each other
again after this, especially for my fellow international students. However,
It's nice to have ever known u guys. Hope u will do well in the future, get
a good job, good fortune, and build good family.
Perhaps somehow fate would make us meet each other again, who knows.... 

In any case, just remember u always have one friend from Indonesia back in
university :D 

I wish u all the best too with the final exams, hope we can do well in these
final papers in UTP 

See u guys at the convocation! 
Cheers 
Your Indonesian friend
Bian.... 



Ape2 pun kite jumpa tym convo nanti okkk!


gambar paling last yg ade bian! rindu rindu. 
P/s : Bian. aku dah ade rm100 ni. dan sedang bertambah. nantikan kedatangan aku ke sanaaa! heheh

3 comments:

  1. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

    thanks nani...I'll never forget u either.
    we'll meet again someday in the future for sure....

    Thanks2, jom2 pegi sini, i tggu smpi bile2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bian : hehe. me too me too. bestnyaa. tggu tau even i dtg ngan cucu2 i pun! hehe

    ekin : nak ikot kena la kumpul duit duluu.

    ReplyDelete